Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Past bedtime [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"I can keep house for ye!" James said eagerly. "And I can earn money! Sometimes I help people and they give me money! And if ye don't drink it, we can buy more bread! And and and...." he was desperate to find more arguments. "And I can keep thieves away from your house while ye'r workin' and I know how to make porridge!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5'1"

Anthony blinked. Was he simply not paying attention, or was this extremely sudden? One moment ago he was just offering this kid food and shelter for the night, and now the kid's asking him to adopt him? Genuinely, from the bottom of his heart, what the fuck? He really did not know how to respond to this and he could literally feel his brain basically shutting down.

"...Okay." Why did he say that.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

Really?

James blinked.

Then he beamed. "Great! I'll be the best kid you'll ever have!" He suddenly frowned. "Do you have any other kids?" Because this little cuckoo was ready to push them out of the nest if he had to.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

Anthony nodded slowly. "I'm sure you will," he smiled tensely, suddenly feeling as if he has made a great, great mistake. "Uh—no, no. I don't have any kids." What has he done. Did he seriously just accidentally adopt a child?
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Oh." Good. "Are you married?"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

How does he explain to his new child that he is not married, nor will he ever be, because he does not fancy women. "...No."
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

"Oh. Good. Girls are stupid." He smiled. Then he yawned. They were going to make a great family.
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

"...Sure." Anthony nodded, pretending that he isn't horrified by this mistake he made. He is not terrified at all.
Obnoxious child

567 Posts
8 Threads

James yawned again. He looked around. "Where do I sleep?... oh!" he looked back at Anthony. "What do I call you? I can call ye da'. Or uncle Anthony!"
bastard

2,428 Posts
15 Threads

If James were to actually call him any of those things then he would probably have a heart attack and die. "Uh—I'll figure out a place for you to sleep soon. You can just sleep in my bed tomight if you want," the things Anthony does for this child. First sacrificng his own food and now his own sleep. Why does he do it? "....Just call me whatever you'd like, I guess." he shrugs.