Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Sister to Sister [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

When her sister arrived, it took her all of her willpower not to palm her face and mutter some curses. The maid was gone before she could tell the girl to tell her sister to stay out while she was ill. She sat up when Olivia walked in the room and then flopped back down with a groan, "Oh God, I forgot our visit. I've a terrible cold, Olivia." The poor thing looked miserable, her face pale and under eyes smudged with exhaustion. She was about to say something when the urge to sneeze washed over her.

"Ah........... Ahhhh..... Achoo!" She closed her eyes and threw her arm over her face. "I'm terribly s... Ahh... achoo! Sorry! I completely forgot. I started feeling like death yesterday. I should have sent word I was falling ill." Normally she would have, and normally she would have been a better sister and gave warning not to come calling when she was feeling so poorly.

It must have been from her swim in the cold sea with her friend, Pony. Oh god, she forgot she was meeting HIM that morning and she gave another groan, forcing herself to sit up. She squinted at her sister and stare for a long moment of silence, forgetting for the moment why she was visiting. "Do sit down and don't loom over me," she finally said grumpily, "I don't wish to make you ill as well. It wouldn't do, would it?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sister to Sister - by Olivia Carrington (o) - 12-02-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: Sister to Sister - by Pearl Blacke - 12-02-2019, 03:03 AM
RE: Sister to Sister - by Olivia Carrington (o) - 12-02-2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Sister to Sister - by Pearl Blacke - 12-02-2019, 03:31 AM
RE: Sister to Sister - by Olivia Carrington (o) - 12-02-2019, 04:08 AM
RE: Sister to Sister - by Pearl Blacke - 12-02-2019, 05:12 AM
RE: Sister to Sister - by Olivia Carrington (o) - 12-02-2019, 05:33 AM
RE: Sister to Sister - by Pearl Blacke - 12-02-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: Sister to Sister - by Olivia Carrington (o) - 12-02-2019, 07:00 PM
RE: Sister to Sister - by Pearl Blacke - 12-02-2019, 07:53 PM
RE: Sister to Sister - by Olivia Carrington (o) - 12-02-2019, 08:25 PM