Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I'm not supposed to talk to you
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"No...." It was complicated. "Don't worry about it. And don't worry about father. He'll come round... eventually..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah didn't seem so certain. He'd never had Ben so angry. "I.. hope you're right. As long as you are all okay, then I am fine though. "

He rubbed his hands anxiously. "Can I get you some tea or dinner?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Just tea, please." Simon said. "I can't stay long. Sneaked out of church, so I gotta get back before the service is over."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

"Snuck out of church? Where will your deviance end?" He flashed a smile to show he was joking. He went to the kitchen to start his tea.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"That's alright." Simon said dryly. "Father won't notice. He's too busy hearing about forgiveness and kindness and other things he'll confess but never practice. Need any help?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah chuckled. "I find that a lot even in my church. People can be unaware of themselves." He looked over. "Sure. want to light the stove for me and I'll get the tea leaves ?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon walked over and lit the stove. "Aye, those make me mad," he said. "I don't mind people as much when they know they're bad. But when they're lookin' down their nose at everyone, but they're just as bad... That pisses me off."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded as he put the kettle on. "I am more forgiving to those who are unaware than those who really don't care, and that is a higher number."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon kept silent. He was more annoyed by those who wouldn't acknowledge their faults but did accuse others.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah pulled a chair out for him as he waited for the kettle to boil. "Sit. sit. " He got out their cups and some sugar and cream and lemon as he never remembered what others liked and sat down.