Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Children of the revolution [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose blushed deeper as he took her hand, but did not draw back. Instead, she followed him out and then chuckled.

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

When they managed to get free he let go of her hand to stretch out his arms. He took a deep breath and let out a woop. "Oh that was fun. but better to be out here !' He looked around then smirked at her. "Since we have some free time, let's do something fun."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose frowned, but she was also curious. She knew she should be wiser than hang out alone with a young man. Especially considering her prior experiences. But he seemed decent after all, and Rose had few friends. She was yearning for company. And when was the last time she had fun? "Like what?" she said.

Father would kill her if he knew.

497 Posts
8 Threads

The man shrugged. "I don't know. What do you do for fun?" He looked at her then up at the sky seeing how late it had gotten.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Oh... I don't have much free time... I normally go home to help..." and suddenly a malicious grin crossed her face. "But when the tide is high and the wind's blowin' in from the north, me brother and I used to go to the west cliff and watched tourists on the parade get hit by waves..."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny was about to be disappointed, but she pulled out a rather fun and devious idea. He grinned and raised his arm to her. "Sounds delightful. After you."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose made her way to the cliff. "You decided to settle here, then?"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny found a good spot and sat upon the ground. Listening to her, he shook his head. "Just going to be here a while, the ship's gotta be repaired and all that. Might be here a year if its too bad." And depending what the captain wanted. He looked to her and chuckled, "Why? You want me around now?"
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"No!" Rose defended herself, but then she realized that that sounded mean and she blushed. "I mean... I was wonderin' if its not hard to not really have a place to call home."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny frowned. "The sea can't be a home? The ship I call home isn't a home? I never had a home before them. I mean.. technically I did have a house I lived in, but trust me. I would never ever call it home. It was a prison."