Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Have a Heart and Donate to Me [Market, Shops and Spas]

281 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Menachem groaned in frustration. "Fine.." he lifted the kid up to carry him to his home. "Don't start screaming again or I'll drop you, got it?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram nodded and sat as still as possible, still crying quietly and shaking.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem sighed and patted his back as he walked with him. "Hey kid, it'll be ok. I'm sure you fall a lot when you play. Right?" He took off the handkerchief so he could see. "Is this better?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

"But...." All the fear had been pushed away for a while, and then when he had started running, it had rushed back at once. "You scared me..."

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem rolled his eyes and threw up his arms. "You're gonna fall again!" He sighed shaking his head. He turned and started to head back to his hotel. The entire thing was a headache.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Abraham fell hard and began to cry all over, louder this time. He was alone in the dark, hurt and frightened, and he had had enough.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem shook his head and turned back. He scooped him up into his strong arms and walked back to his house. "See? I told you. Now come on. I'm gonna get you home safe and sound, okay? Just calm yourself. I haven't hurt ya yet, have I?"

391 Posts
5 Threads

But that only upset Bram more. "Let me go!" He struggled and howled frantically.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem frowned and held him up at arm's length. "What do you want me to do? I can put you down and you fall and hurt yourself. Or I can take you home.Which do you want? Stop your crying. I swear." He suddenly wanted to toss the kid in a rain barrel ,he was driving him nuts.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram put his lips together trying to keep himself from crying, but he squirmed. If Menachem felt the fabric near his hand become warm and wet, well...