Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Leaving the Nest [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"I am glad you like it," she said, gazing about.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius nodded and stretched out his arms. "It's a beautiful house. And a good size for you to live on your own. You may eventually upgrade, with the money you make as a writer of course. "He gave her an encouraging nudge.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"What if I don't want an upgrade? I don't need a house full of servants to be happy, but you knew that already." She grinned and hugged her brother, happy that he was pleased with her situation.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius chuckled and hugged her close. "Well I suppose it'll be fine. Especially if you have no plans to have a big family or anything." He rest his chin on her head and sighed. "My baby sister is growing up and becoming a man." He joked with a little smile.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She laughed, "Not a man, just more... equal to a man." She nodded firmly and snuggled for a moment. "I don't plan on getting married." They both knew that was a silly plan and she would probably end up with a husband and children when she was least expecting it.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius chuckled as he hugged his sister. "Oh same thing." He tilted his head. "Yeah, but if you do, don't think of it as failing or not sticking to a plan. You're allowed to change your mind, especially ifsomeone makes you happy enough." The man smiled down at her and hugged her tight once more. "I want you happy."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"I want you happy too, brother," she said softly. "Have you not found someone that suits your fancy?"
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius smiled and waved her off. "Come on, most great artists never find that special someone. You know how hard that can be too."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"That why you are going to the Diamond Pony?" she asked with a teasing jab. "I jest, of course, though I did hear of the woman, Sonia, who recently became the favorite there." She lowered her voice, "Servants talk... And even though she is a fallen woman, there is much sympathy for her plight. She has no memory of her childhood. I wouldn't be surprised if you took her under your wing and saved her."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius shrugged. "I know nothing about her. She has the look though. I need her on canvas. Might be the best work I've done. If what you say is true, I hope she gets answers or whatever she's looking for." He arched his brow and smirked. "What would mother and father say if they saw me spending time alone with a woman like her?" He certainly didn't care but it was fun to imagine. "Besides, I don't think she spends time with men like me unless I pay her, no matter what we do.'