Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Leaving the Nest [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

It took a good bit to get there, but when they did, they pulled up in front of a blue gingerbread sort of house with scalloped trim. She got out of the carriage, and assuming he did so as well, she led him into the house. It was mostly empty, but it was lovely. She blinked when she saw the table that hadn't been there. "I think Papa sent me a surprise."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius loved it. It was such an adorable little house. When he came in with her he looked at the table surprised. "Maybe he was being generous ? I hope."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"You know how papa is." He was, of course, most fond of her. He made no secret that she was the golden child in his eyes, though he did treat all of his children the same nevertheless... or he tried to. If it had been another sibling, they might have gotten something different based upon their likes.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius looked at the table then shrugged, glancing towards her. "You may be right." He didn't spend that much time around their father if he could help it.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Its a lovely surprise either way," she went on to say.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded. "It is." He smiled at her, "Want to show me around?"
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She nodded, and she would show upstairs first where there were three bedrooms and the bathroom, and downstairs was a parlor, a kitchen and dining room, a den, which she explained would be her office and library, and a few other areas such as the basement which gave extra room for storing pantry items and such. It was a cute little house, not too big.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius looked around and showed his curiosity. "There are more rooms than I expected when I saw the place. You have lots of room to work and grow. It's very charming!"
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"The rooms are smaller, but it doesn't matter much when the house itself is quaint and perfect in every way. I can't wait to make it my own." And make it her own she would, she thought while rubbing her hands together.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius grinned and patted her head. "Why would you need big rooms? You're such a polite lady. It's like providing an entire barn for a little mouse. You are dainty and do not require more than a dainty house. I think this house matches you. Completely adorable and charming."