Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Leaving the Nest [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

She smiled and then after they finished eating, she ordered the carriage to be brought around, "Come see my house."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius blinked looking from the carriage to her."You're sure?" He didn't leave the house as much as he used to. He sighed and slowly got to the door. "Alright. Just to make sure it's a good place deserving of you."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Yes, I am sure, silly. It's lovely." Once they were in the carriage and it was moving along, she seemed to be more excited than before. It had been a few days since she had seen her new home and she was happy to be going there. "I may even sleep there tonight if they got my settee there. I know they have been in and out of the place all day."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius looked happy. "You would enjoy the break. You deserve time to yourself" He smiled , "I'll get you a house warming gift."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"If you get me things to cook in, that would make me very happy. I have decided already that I want to make my home as warm and happy as I can. That means to keep it smelling like fresh baked bread every day." She grinned and went on to say, "And I will keep my extra room ready for you if you wanted to stay over."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius grinned and hugged her. "You make me feel so special, little sister!" He nodded. "I'll get you some nice iron and copper pots and pans and stuff."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Spoiling me, hmm? You don't have to go that far, but I won't say no if you did. I'm afraid I might succumb to my obsession and become a baker instead of a writer, but that is alright isn't it? Mother is already appalled but I don't care." She said this cheerfully.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius grinned. "Mother can't speak. She's never tried a career. I think ... if it went well... you'd make more money writing. but who says you can't do both ?"
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

".... Cooking books..." she said, "Maybe I can do those." She laughed a little. "And no, she can't talk at all. I wish she would stop with her nonsense. It's closing in on the 1900's, women need to act like it. Why, I would think that we should be a little more equal to men by now."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded though he said nothing. He thought a lot of things should be progressed, but people would think it was his opinion alone. "Let us go now. I want to see it."