Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Leaving the Nest [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

She seemed in her element and quite relaxed, and soon served a bowl of beef and dumplings to her brother with a satisfied nod. "Here we are. Hope you are hungry." And then she sat down. "This will be served to the family and they wouldn't even know I am the one who cooked it. I've cooked lunches for days and cook has been serving what I haven't been taking on picnics." She grinned and waited for the surprised look on his face.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius rose his brow as he ate it and smiled. "You're a marvel, sister. You have so many hidden talents. This is quite good!"
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"I asked to be taught how to cook," she said, her smile widened when he thought what she made was good. She sat and ate some too. "Thank you, brother."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius smiled and shook his head. "You will have to cook for me again, now! I want to eat the delicious food my sister makes."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"You can come visit me any time you'd like," she offered, "I would welcome the company. In fact, why don't you come next week after I have settled in and I will make roast beef for you?"
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded with the excitement of a child. "Where will you be living anyway? I hope not in the poorest part of town. It's... it's dangerous." He spoke softer and with a small frown.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"No, but not the richest either. Somewhere comfortable. A smaller house in the part of town where the middle class reside. I picked a pretty house with bright blue paint and yellow trim. It made me happy to look at, like the sky over the ocean."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

"Well, you don't have the money for a big place on your own. So it sounds like an alright place." He smiled at her description, "It sounds lovely! I can not wish to see it."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"It is very lovely. I cannot wait to call it mine. I have so much things I want to do. I want to fill it with color... so much color that it is like walking into a rainbow." She grinned. "Quilts, and flowers, and yellow walls with roses stamped onto them."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius chuckled softly and patted her cheek. "You've always had a decorative eye."