Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Just Checking In [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah smiled sadly. "Sorry, Bram. But a dog is a lot to take care of, how would you even be able to feed it? Maybe it'll find a home with someone else in town. I know what it feels like seeing someone need your help and being unable.. I am sorry.'

391 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/His

Bram looked heart-broken, but finally turned and left again. After a moment, he came in with his siblings. He was holding his hands against his belly and there was a lump under his shirt.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben slammed his hand down on the table. "Abraham Ward!" he shouted.
"I told ye so." Will whispered to his little brother.
But Ben's shouting was followed by a coughing fit and Ben grasped for air. He was not half as intimidating as he had once been.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah gasped and ran to Ben's side to make sure he was alright. "You should take it easy.." he made sure he was alright before he walked over towards Bram. "You are a sneaky kid, I give you that." he smiled weakly. "But you see how it hurts your dad. Please, let me have the puppy."

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram looked at his father, upset. Then he took the pup from under his shirt and carefully handed it to Elijah. It was a tiny black and white pup. It's eyes had opened, and it responded to all the noises with little squeals, but it looked young.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Alice had run to fetch her father some water and Ben finally recovered after a few sips. "No more nonsense. Mr. Crane is busy, Bram."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked surprised, it was so very young. He smiled weakly and knelt down to Bram. "it is a little thing. I'll try to find a mother dog who can help take care of it, or maybe see if it can handle regular milk. Thank you for rescuing it. But next time try to find someone else who can handle it. Your dad unfortunately has a lot going on and can't have a dog right now. Alright? You're a good kid, and I know you want to help it and take care of it. I'll try to get it a home and you can visit it, is that ok?" He glanced at Ben trying to let him know he could handle it.

391 Posts
5 Threads

Bram nodded slowly. "Can I name it?" He asked. Alice rolled her eyes.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded at Elijah gratefully.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled slightly from Ben to Bram. "Sure.. what would you like to name .."He carefully and gently turned the puppy over then back. "What would you like to name him?"