Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A rather close encounter [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose frowned. She was not a fan of tragic love stories after experiencing her first heartbreak. The loving oneself seemed strange to her. "What do you mean?"
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"Write about a woman who doesn't need the love of a man to be happy..." She said.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Oh..." said Rose. "Then how does she get children?"
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"She doesn't." She explained simply. "Perhaps she doesn't want children. You do know we don't have to have babies, right? It should be a choice anyways. I don't even know if I want babies."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

That seemed horribly unnatural to Rose and she looked at Pearl confused. "Isn't she sad and lonely?"
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Why would she be when she has plenty of friends?" she asked, blinking. Now she was starting to feel like being an author wasnt such a good idea. "Maybe I should stick to cooking."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Oh... no..." Rose said. "I'm sure the story would be good. Maybe... it could cheer up women who can't find a husband." She smiled and nodded.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"It was just a dream. An impractical one. Now, cooking... I love to cook. If I keep this up, I won't have time to write. Or unpack." She giggled.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose smiled. "I hate cookin' to be honest. And I'm probably not the best teacher. Me old father prefers me sisters cooking."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Well then maybe I can teach you as I learn and you can make an extra shilling every saturday pretending to help me out, how about that? Nobody will know but us. My maid wouldn't tell either."