Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Give Me Your Worries, I Will Add Them To My Own
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose was embarrassed over her tears. She was a grown woman. She shouldn't be blubbering here like a child But she had kept it together for so long, to herself, to her friends, to her family, and she had felt so alone all the while. Now that someone was in fact listening, it was like it all came out at once.

She tried to dry her eyes with the handkerchief. Was it wise to take Elijah's offer? Perhaps Andrew would open up to Elijah. Men among were different when they were among themselves. But Elijah was a bad liar. What is Andrew realized Rose had talked about him and would hate her even more? And did she really want to know what he had to say about her. Rose shook her head, eyes closed into the handkerchief.

But what choice had she? She was miserable. And Andrew only seemed to withdraw more and more. Something had to happen.

"W-would you?" she asked, looking up. "Please, don't let him know I talked to you about it. I don't want to make him even angrier with me."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give Me Your Worries, I Will Add Them To My Own - by Rose Willaby - 10-23-2023, 06:36 PM