Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Open] Chapter 1, the book of Lysander
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Was he clearly superior? The other called him Mister but they seemed about the same age. Then again, perhaps he couldn't help but have the poise and look of someone from money. There was little he could do to fix that. He simply nodded and began to walk.

He appreciated the man wasn't too close. He'd have probably put his hands in his pockets to deter pickpockets, even though the actual stuff was under the jacket. Before they got far though, he was asked a question. "Libraries?" Lysander had said he was a historian. Did the people in this town read? He suddenly remembered. "I ... there is a bookstore nearby. As for libraries.. I'm not sure. I haven't tried to find one, I'm not the avid reader I used to be. And..." again he had to pile on the lies. This man might try to bother him for a job at his house, and he didn't think the house needed any more butlers or stable hands. "I know someone who...works in a large house that has books...I've borrowed if I wanted one." That was a completely reasonable and believable lie, he decided.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 1, the book of Lysander - by Darius Carrington - 08-05-2023, 05:36 PM