Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

A Classic Game of Cat and Mouse

134 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'2"

"For giving this a go even though I saw your face when I brought it up," she said as she reached over and adjusted his lapel. "I know that you're in for a lot of surprises with all of this, and I am only trying to do what the will wants me to do. I should have brought it to you so you could read it. She was clear on what she wanted, her friends were important to her and I think she is wanting my help to make sure they are fine with her gone." She brushed an imaginary hair off of his arm and then sighed, "I'm not exactly keen on the ghosts and ghouls, but it won't hurt to observe for one night. So thank you that you didn't run the moment you heard this would involve such fripperies." In fact, him doing so seemed to have made her appreciative enough to start warming up again. She was close enough to kiss now.

Messages In This Thread
A Classic Game of Cat and Mouse - by Amelia Mason - 07-04-2023, 03:23 PM
RE: A Classic Game of Cat and Mouse - by Amelia Mason - 07-30-2023, 05:07 PM