Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

A Classic Game of Cat and Mouse

134 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'2"

She fanned herself. He seemed to ignore or miss the slip up. She glanced his way once more and was about to reply, when she found herself taking in his appearance. Her lips tightened a little visibly enough to belie her thoughts. The attraction sizzled between them and even she had to admit that it was compelling. But he'd hurt her feelings. He'd kissed the devil out of her and then pushed her away. How could he have done that?

Hmph.

She murmured, "Nothing out of the ordinary."

The carriage clattered over the cobbled streets, and she said, "I hope this helps drum up some business for you as well. After all, it's not just about me. You'll be meeting Constance's friends... They are all filthy rich and as eccentric as she, but I imagine the need for a lawyer would always be welcome." She couldn't help but to reach out and pick a stray thread from his lapel, then froze and snatched her hand back as if burned. She cleared her throat. It seemed she was thinking more about the appearances for him, so he could get a leg up in society as he had wanted to. She was already doing her part for him despite her cool facade.

Messages In This Thread
A Classic Game of Cat and Mouse - by Amelia Mason - 07-04-2023, 03:23 PM
RE: A Classic Game of Cat and Mouse - by Amelia Mason - 07-04-2023, 07:47 PM