Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] Complicated Matters

327 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'4"

She flinched visibly when he snapped at her. Her eyes were different than he might have seen before. There was something tired and very much depressed about the way she seemed to shrink into herself at that point. She looked down and took in a shuddering breath, "I understand your mistrust... But I've also had enough time to think in my wanderings. To be honest, if this killer did find me, I don't know if I should hide anymore. I am also aware it must seem awful to you that I went to the docks once again... I wish to strike him. I wish to ball up my fist and be unladylike. I may be to blame, but so is he." She squared her shoulders and looked him in the eye. "I wish for you to trust me this one time. I know soon enough that I will start to show. My wish is to be able to keep you from being blamed in any way for the child in my belly. Whether either of us like it, my mistake impacts you worse if I cannot think of a way to keep the scandal upon my head and not yours." She paused and held up her hand in case he wished to speak, hoping he would let her finish. "The man did ask me to stay with him tonight and I decided not to let history repeat itself, he respected that I said no. Furthermore, I want you involved. I want you to be alright with him taking my hand. He made sure I was alright to even walk home by feeding me. I can assure you that nothing untoward was ever going to happen. I would like for you to hear his story and discern for yourself, and perhaps even see in him not only a solution, the fact that he is even willing to go through the steps I have laid out says more about his character than I first thought. I will let him speak for himself. If you still do not agree with him, then I will have to find another way to figure things out... But we both know that me staying here for much longer is a very bad idea."
[Image: Pippa1.png]

Messages In This Thread
Complicated Matters - by Philippa Danes - 02-10-2023, 06:11 PM
RE: Complicated Matters - by John Blacke - 02-10-2023, 06:19 PM
RE: Complicated Matters - by Tristan Wells - 02-11-2023, 09:03 AM
RE: Complicated Matters - by Philippa Danes - 02-17-2023, 04:20 PM
RE: Complicated Matters - by John Blacke - 02-17-2023, 07:10 PM
RE: Complicated Matters - by Tristan Wells - 02-18-2023, 11:58 AM
RE: Complicated Matters - by Philippa Danes - 02-18-2023, 07:34 PM
RE: Complicated Matters - by John Blacke - 04-05-2023, 02:34 PM
RE: Complicated Matters - by Tristan Wells - 04-26-2023, 05:46 AM
RE: Complicated Matters - by Philippa Danes - 05-01-2023, 08:08 PM
RE: Complicated Matters - by Tristan Wells - 05-06-2023, 12:47 PM
RE: Complicated Matters - by Philippa Danes - 06-16-2023, 10:24 PM
RE: Complicated Matters - by Tristan Wells - 06-18-2023, 01:48 PM
RE: Complicated Matters [Streets, Yards, and Homes] - by Philippa Danes - 12-28-2023, 07:07 PM