or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Market day [Market, Shops, and Spas]
Market Stall Worker/Black Market

4 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5ft
Alias: Hutchie

Louise took another drink from her mug before speaking "you can't be far away now Maggie how much longer do you have?" She honestly didn't know how far along she was but by the looks of it she was ready to pop! She thought to herself that it might be twins with the size, or a large baby........ but she would wait and see.

She sighed "not alot trying to keep the house afloat like everyone else. Its hard with the numbers in the house. I wish da was still here some days and it would make things slightly easier" she tilted her head slightly "thankfully it was a decent catch last night so we have produce to sell!" He gave Maggie a side eye "not that the higher end fish isn't already sold to hotels and restaurants before I came here. I've always got an order book of wanted produce"

She thought for a moment "haven't spoken to ma for a couple of days but she is fairing well. You should stop by and see her with the kids. She'd love to see you all"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Market day - by Maggie Colley - 09-04-2022, 10:52 PM
RE: Market day - by Louise Ward - 09-24-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Market day - by Maggie Colley - 09-25-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: Market day - by Louise Ward - 09-25-2022, 03:59 PM
RE: Market day - by Maggie Colley - 10-01-2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Market day - by Louise Ward - 10-01-2022, 05:57 PM