Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Let Me Give You Some Advice [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Philanthropist

60 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: The Right Honourable Lord

Arthur hadn't been staring at the cane in particular but he nodded. "I'm sorry to hear. No need to apologize. I have great respect for those who risk their lives to keep us save and I can only thank you for your service." Those who loafed around or hid from problems like that good for nothing Crane however... "And I am happy to hear the new sergeant is so capable."

Speaking of the devil. Arthur turned to the newcomer. "Ah, sergeant Maclellan, I presume. Lord Arthur McPadraic, pleased to make your acquaintance. As I was just telling inspector Munro, I have been involved in local government and have moved heaven and earth trying to make this place better and saver. I am delighted to hear the police force is in good hands now at last. I came to see if my knowledge of the town or resources might be of any help, as well as to call your attention to my project to help street children. I need the police to assist us, and so far I'm afraid we've been held back by the force's... cowardice and inertia." Not mentioning any names of course.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let Me Give You Some Advice - by Arthur McPadraic - 08-16-2022, 04:38 PM