[Complete] Let Me Give You Some Advice [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Constabulary Sergeant

73 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 6ft
Alias: Hutchie

Alasdair had not long returned to the station and had removed his tunic in the bathroom while running the cold water over his face to waken up a little more. It had been a long slow morning and it wasn't long before Wood had found him

"Alasdair, Lord McPadraic and Inspector Munro, are waiting for you in reception" Alasdair sighed before replying "alright mate, ill go speak to them........and sew that button on your tunic. Theres spare buttons and a sewing kit in the top drawer of my desk"

Alasdair squared himself away once more and put on his tunic. He made sure his own tunic was ok before grabbing his hat and quickly nipping by the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee as he knew the kettle would have been boiled.

His desk sat behind the main reception along with most of the others. He made his way to his desk placing the file he had been carrying along with his hat on the desk aswell as his mug. He slid open the desk pulling out an army ration back he had bought surplus which contained a housewife, spare buttons and a uniform brush and handed the bag to Wood "go square yourself away before heading out on the beat"

He walked over to the desk where both Arthur and Chester stood "apologies gentleman, his new tunics are at the tailors along with everyone else's and we will be receiving them in the next week. What how can I help?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let Me Give You Some Advice - by Alasdair Maclellan - 08-16-2022, 09:47 AM