[Complete] Let Me Give You Some Advice [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Police Inspector

6 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: He/his
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 5ft 10inches
Alias: Hutchie

Chester had only been in whitby a few days and was settling in nicely. His house was away from the usual Constabulary houses so it didn't arouse suspicion when he moved into it

He had taken to walking the streets in plain clothes for the past few days to blend in and be able to find his bearings around the town before walking to the Constabulary building today.

He had his greatcoat on over the top of his black trousers, waist coat and white shirt. His father's pocket watch chain went from his button hole into his pocket and he wore a black bowler hat. He enjoyed the brisk morning walk and fresh air as he made his way to the constabulary.

He turned the street of the Constabulary and noticed a motor car sat outside the station with a footman waiting at the door. These were getting more and more common. He made his way along the cobbled street and walked up the entrance to hear from within "I want to talk to your manager" and with that he walked through the door.

He turned and placed his bowler hat and greatcoat onto the hooks waiting by the door for uniforms to dry out. He continued to walk with his walking stick and addressed the constable. "Constable Wood, can you see to it that Sargeant Maclellan joins us" before turning to the Lord waiting by the desk "Cheif Inspector Chester Munro, Whitby Constabulary, How may I help?" He leaned his weight onto his walking stick taking the pressure off one foot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let Me Give You Some Advice - by Chester Munro - 08-15-2022, 12:11 PM