Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] Tick Tock goes the Broken Clock

135 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'1"

Nisa's fingers tapped against her arm. She shook her head and sat on the edge of his bed, throwing up her arms in exasperation.

"You say that, but you were unhappy when you thought I had murdered your friends back home. And I am hard to please, you deserve far better than you believe. But I am willing to make allowances if you are happy. I was even letting you pursue her when I thought she was a prostitute. Doesn't that tell you how much I'm willing to forgive for your sake? For your happiness? If I hate her, I would avoid her to the best of my ability, or try to correct her within reason that you allowed. I can't even remember the last time you genuinely smiled." She said as she folded her arms once more.

"Fatherhood isn't necessarily the next step. Plenty of women have ways of avoiding it, and if you didn't want children there is no one around to push it upon you. If you want to be a father, then be a father. But do not think you have to do things in a certain way. I am proud of you brother, when you do not scamper around in the shadows like a mouse because you are afraid of me. You can be rather bold and daring, and I prefer you that way."

Messages In This Thread
Tick Tock goes the Broken Clock - by Nisa Koç - 07-10-2022, 10:59 PM
RE: Tick Tock goes the Broken Clock - by Nisa Koç - 07-22-2022, 12:14 AM