Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] Where Do They All Come From?

34 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'7
Alias: GreatTallywhacker

Evelyn rose her brow but still just looked at him, she crouched low as if inspecting a wild animal. "I come to give my mother her meal as I used to do all of the time. I haven't been in a bit because I used to work for a doctor, but he's retired so until I have a new job I am doing it again. Do you not remember me, Roderick?" It was hard to tell them apart sometime, but his brothers weren't so skittish and he hadn't really changed that much.

She stood straight again and held the basket in both hands. "I don't want to bother you while you..." She let her voice die as he didn't answer her. "Enjoy yourself?" Her head cocked to the left a few degrees. "Do you want me to bring you more flowers when I come back? There are so many all around." It was indeed a very beautiful garden.

Messages In This Thread
Where Do They All Come From? - by Evelyn Griffin - 07-06-2022, 07:22 AM
RE: Where Do They All Come From? - by Evelyn Griffin - 07-06-2022, 01:13 PM