Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Blessings in the Most Expected of Places [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Widowmaker

11 Posts
0 Threads

Her husband’s!

Seoyun laughed at that, though it came out more as a snort. Her, with a husband? What did Amelia think she was, some sort of sailor’s hussy?

Oh, no. She’d rather die actually. And in fact, the ship’s previous owner did.

“I ki–”

But, maybe that wasn’t the best thing to tell this woman if she didn’t want her to change course for the local jail, or hell, maybe she’d just run away from her. Seoyun bit the inside of her lower lip as she considered it, and shook her head, presumably at nothing.

“It was a gift,” she settled on. Seoyun gave her with a very unamused look when she said, “it is not a fishing boat. It’s a ship. A real one, not one of those little dinghies they prance around in here. Come to the docks sometime and I’ll show you.”

It sounded like less of a suggestion and more of a demand by way of her definitive tone. She didn’t want anyone thinking that she, Jin Seoyun, sailed around in some baby boat because – she was a woman? Or did Amelia think she was poor, or incompetent?

“Where are you taking me? How much longer until we get there?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blessings in the Most Expected of Places - by Jin Seoyun - 07-08-2022, 01:53 PM