Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Blessings in the Most Expected of Places [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Widowmaker

11 Posts
0 Threads

Mention of London stole Seoyun’s attention again, but it would have been more helpful to her if she had known what the fuck a Bishop was. Her confusion with the stated rumor showed clearly on her face, but it had the misfortune of looking more along the lines of a perturbed grimace.

So it was… Father Brennan that was presumably in London. Old as her, maybe older. Dark eyes looked Amelia up and down, blatant in their inspection.

That seemed to track well enough. Amelia appeared to be around her age, give or take a few years, if Seoyun had to guess. It was a little hard to tell with all those layers.

The hand that reached out to her was met with an equally as bewildered stare.

It was probably a good thing that this woman thought better of touching her. She was keenly aware of a cool metal blade hidden in her sleeve, pressed up against her skin.

“Richards?” Seoyun refocused. She looked back to the church. “Maybe. Tell me about Brennan, is he–”

Korean, she started to say, and then remembered the odd way she’d said Jin.

“I’m just here looking for my brother,” she revised. “He’s supposed to be at some sort of church. I didn’t know there were so many types of goddamn–”

Oh. Maybe not the best to say that in front of an obvious church-goer. Seoyun’s lip curled distastefully.

“There’s so many churches,” she settled on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blessings in the Most Expected of Places - by Jin Seoyun - 07-07-2022, 01:12 AM