Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Blessings in the Most Expected of Places [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Hopeless Romantic

11 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'2"
Alias: tomato

This woman took up so much space so confidently on the bench, Amelia had to scoot again to make room for her.  She was bothered slightly by this, too, but her smile remained on her face still, even as she pressed her legs further together so they did not touch the other woman's.

"Jin -" she began, and gave up there.  Already, the woman... Jin, was moving on, again about the priests.

"They're - oh, as old as me, perhaps older?  Father Richards is just inside, but I'm not sure where Father Brennan is.  There's a rumor that he's gone to London to speak with the Bishop, but I wouldn't know for certain."

This Jin Say-yoon was quite interested in these priests.  Amelia hoped it was because she wanted to convert or join the church, but a small part of her thought there might have been some other reason.

"Would you like to meet Father Richards?  I can take you to him, if you'd like."

Trying to be kind, Amelia placed her hand on the other woman's knee, and was reminded that she was wearing trousers like a man.  As if burned, her hand was retracted, and nearly settled again on the other's shoulder.  But then Amelia caught sight of pale, scandalous collar bones and had to avert her eyes.

In the end, she used her hand to fan herself, cursing the heat.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blessings in the Most Expected of Places - by Amelia Adams - 07-07-2022, 12:24 AM