Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] And She's Buying A Stairway To Heaven [Market, Shops and Spas]
False Idol

895 Posts
20 Threads

Oh dear. Yes, he remembered… that. Sonia had announced it, after all, and Malachi himself had meant to leave after that.

He hadn’t, of course, but he’d meant to.

“Well, that is… perfectly understandable, I think,” said Malachi, watching her hands hover and retreat from the decanter. When the offer to share it came, it took him a moment to respond.

He shouldn’t. But – no. He shouldn’t. But –

“Sure, thank you,” he offered a smile that was sheepish, almost, and finally moved farther into the parlor. “I’m quite alright, just a little – off. Nothing that I cannot get through, I assure you.”

If only that was the truth.

“I don’t mean to pry, miss, but are you certain that this is what you want to do? It is your choice, of course, and I mean no judgement. It just sounds as if it might be more important to you than something to sell.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: And She's Buying A Stairway To Heaven - by Malachi Brennan - 06-14-2022, 02:16 AM