Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Angel Hotel Charity Ball [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

14 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Height: 6'2"
Alias: Selene

“A sad fact of life, unfortunately. Which is why I sponsor struggling artists who have talent but not the means to devote themselves to it.” Emilos doubted that any of the painters here were exceptional enough to merit his patronage, but he had not yet studied them all. Maybe there was a gem among the stones just waiting to be discovered.

One dark eyebrow quirked upward when the other man stated his occupation. Wheels began turning in his mind. “You are an artist then. I have seen many excellent examples of stained glass on my travels around the country and beyond. It seems to take a great deal of creativity and skill.

“I’m a lawyer with a practice in London, though I have taken some time off after … a death in the family.” Emilios saw no reason to reveal that he had lost his beloved wife. He wasn’t after sympathy or pity unless somehow they could bring her back. And nothing could do that.

“I’m currently planning some renovations on my house here. Stained glass windows would be an interesting touch. Would you consider a private commission?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Angel Hotel Charity Ball - by Emilios Katsaros - 08-12-2022, 06:59 PM