Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Sins of the Past Speak Again [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]

190 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'2"

The request, or at least submission to hear her story had her relax. She calmed down and looked away finally as she spoke in a more relaxed tone. "My grandparents came from Italy. I don't know why, but cause of them my moth'r was born here. I don't know the details, but they died or my mom left them, maybe because she wanted ta see our dad and they didn't like it. Eith'r way, she had a hard time bein foreign named and blood with no money ta help herself. She worked as a washin woman for a bit, but was dismissed when she 'ad me and no man in her life. She had to move her services ta the streets and back alleys. I fended for myself for the most part but I wasn't good at much. Then mom died. I scraped and fought for what I could, and still tried to get jobs but bein homeless and rough around the corners as I was, no one wanted me. Finally, I had ta follow in my moth'rs footsteps. I got into fights with other girls, and took the advice of one. She told me ta change my name and go to a new town. So I came here, and been here ev'r since."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sins of the Past Speak Again - by Madeline Gale - 05-15-2022, 01:20 PM