Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Work is more fun with your gal by your side [Market, Shops and Spas]

169 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: Him/He
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=372
Height: 6'8"

"Yes, she was thrilled by the offer.  Well, at first she didn't as it was a lower wage, but I told about making extra on the Saturdays for the staff paying her to do their laundry as well.  Then if she would also clean the house bathrooms each day, I would cover her part of the rent on the cottage.  That made her jump at it.  She told me you were a great teacher, by the way.  She said you made it easy to learn how to do it." 

He smiled at her suggestions.  "You get with the gardener and you add or change anything you think needs done.  I just ask them to make it look nice and let Miss Cora plan out what she needed for the vegetable garden.  She already adores you and the twins, so just let her know what you are thinking and between you, her, and the gardener, it will be just as you think it needs.  I am sure you, Mrs. Pearson, and Miss Cora are going to make me need to buy new clothing as I will be all fat from all the new foods I'll be eating."

He chuckled at her comment about it needing a feminine touch.  "Well, yeah, I didn't really care when I came.  I just told the decorator to put in things to make it work smoothly for me.  In the nursery, I told her to make it special for Heidi and make sure there were pictures of both of her mothers and all three sets of her grandparents.  It was the only room that I really spent some time thinking about it.  The office stuff I did bring over.  The rest is all new.  I sold or gave away all the rest we had in London.  So, you make it look like a home, for us."  he smiled at her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Work is more fun with your gal by your side - by Lorn Vaughn - 09-04-2021, 01:18 AM