Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Lying in wait [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

48 Posts
4 Threads

Height: 5'3''

Trouble indeed. Sarah blushed and held her head down - mostly to hide a satisfied smirk. A slight move of the jaw suggested that her mistress was indeed irritated over not being the sole target of Sir North's attention, but luckily Sarah did not see it, and more luckily, her mistress did not see Sarah's smirk.

"Tis sir," the maid whispered.

"And a pleasure to meet you, Sir North," Cathy replied, but the Marquess was already on his way.

Cathy stared after him and sighed. "He's more handsome up close. Well, I'd say the first step was successful. I think I should get papa to invite him at home for a party."

"Didn't you say there'd be blood, Miss?"

"Oh Sarah, I needn't worry about my sisters now. After all, I know the Marquess now, and they don't."

Sarah opened her mouth, closed it, held her breath for a bit, and concluded: "Let's get you home, Miss."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lying in wait - by Quentin North - 06-28-2021, 10:38 PM
RE: Lying in wait - by Catherine Ennington - 06-29-2021, 10:53 AM
RE: Lying in wait - by Quentin North - 07-02-2021, 07:30 PM
RE: Lying in wait - by Jack - 07-05-2021, 08:03 AM
RE: Lying in wait - by Quentin North - 07-08-2021, 07:31 PM
RE: Lying in wait - by Catherine Ennington - 07-13-2021, 09:13 AM