Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Shopping/Stealing - Whatever [Market, Shops and Spas]

61 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'9"

Caelan didn't know exactly what he was getting himself into.  It sounded too good to be true.  He imagined a real key that let himself into his own place where no one but him could go into and it would be nice and clean.  What would it be like to be in the other place for the last time?  He had to return to pack up his clothes and his things.  There was a small amount, but he couldn't just move in now.  Not all at once.  He would have to wait.  He wanted to say goodbye to the old place nice and proper like.

"Thank ye, Mr. Willoughby." The boy said. "I'll move in tomorrow methinks. So how much will you charge me for me meals? I just need to know what my accounts are sir." He was worried about having to pay for his meals, though he totally understood if the baker wanted him to pay his way, he didn't hear the part of him learning how to cook.

"What reason do I have to steal if I'm being fed and all?" Asked the boy in answer to the baker's last words. "I'm sorry to have stole from ya sir. But I was hungry and all. I won't ever again, I promise." Suddenly Caelan had the fear that he might've said too much and brought his hand to his mouth to keep it from saying anything else lest his benefactor, Mr. Willoughby, changed his mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-09-2021, 10:41 PM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-14-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-15-2021, 01:30 PM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-16-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-17-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-19-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-25-2021, 12:05 AM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 03-25-2021, 08:28 PM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 04-04-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 04-05-2021, 11:29 AM
RE: Shopping/Stealing - Whatever - by Caelan Bryl - 04-07-2021, 04:54 PM