Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] I Got a Cure for what Ails You [Market, Shops and Spas]
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

This was a beautiful town. The sun was shining, birds were screeching, and the roar of the waves from the ocean brought a refreshing breeze. He didn't know if he'd be able to sell much, but he sure as hell would try. 

Pony patted his most trusted companion, Jenny the mule, before going around to unlock the cart. He pulled out his little handy dandy display to show off a dozen at a time and puffed up his chest to prepare. He ran his fingers over his head to smooth back his hair and checked himself for dirty and brush out any wrinkles. Finally he called out, his voice loud like a cock's crow. 

"Step right up! Step right up! I am the one and only bringer of a mysterious, magical, and mythical concoction straight from the East! Whether its your bones or brains, this little drink will help you! Just a spoonful ever day and you will find yourself feeling better and looking better! I use it every day myself and look how much energy I have!" He gave a huge grin and held out his hands. "Step right up, no need to crowd! Today only I will give you a deal of half the regular price!"

Messages In This Thread
I Got a Cure for what Ails You [Market, Shops and Spas] - by Pony McBride - 07-22-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: I Got a Cure for what Ails You - by Ida Britt - 07-28-2019, 09:10 AM
RE: I Got a Cure for what Ails You - by Ida Britt - 08-03-2019, 11:25 AM
RE: I Got a Cure for what Ails You - by Ida Britt - 08-05-2019, 12:16 AM
RE: I Got a Cure for what Ails You - by Ida Britt - 08-06-2019, 07:55 AM
RE: I Got a Cure for what Ails You - by Ida Britt - 08-08-2019, 07:00 AM