Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Prying Inquiries Can Lead to Plausible Indignation [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Cordelia Whitlock
Cordelia nodded and bit her tongue to keep herself from apologizing yet again. "Yes, I was leaving behind a VERY RUDE MR. CARRINGTON!" This last part she turned and shouted up the steps, causing two ravens nearby to squawk and hop a few feet further from her. Shaking her head (Cordelia's temper was not one to easily fade), she gave a sharp sigh and explained to Mr. Scott, "I was practicing writing with my left hand when Mr. Carrington, at the moment a stranger, approached me and, when my hair ribbon flew away, he 'caught' it and then promptly let it go! When I had retrieved the ribbon from a pricker bush, I found he'd taken my seat on a bench. It was only when he learned of my last name and my relation to Eve Whitlock- she is my dear grandmother -that his rudeness turned into 'polite' behavior." Cordelia pursed her lips tightly together, still quite indignant from that unsavory encounter. "And so I am going home, where I might write in peace."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prying Inquiries Can Lead to Plausible Indignation - by Cordelia Whitlock - 05-27-2020, 12:12 PM
RE: Prying Inquiries Can Lead to Plausible Indignation - by Cordelia Whitlock - 05-27-2020, 06:02 PM
RE: Prying Inquiries Can Lead to Plausible Indignation - by Cordelia Whitlock - 05-28-2020, 08:42 PM
RE: Prying Inquiries Can Lead to Plausible Indignation - by Cordelia Whitlock - 05-29-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Prying Inquiries Can Lead to Plausible Indignation - by Cordelia Whitlock - 05-31-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Prying Inquiries Can Lead to Plausible Indignation - by Cordelia Whitlock - 05-31-2020, 07:58 PM
RE: Prying Inquiries Can Lead to Plausible Indignation - by Cordelia Whitlock - 06-01-2020, 01:25 PM