Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Reckoning [Market, Shops and Spas]
The Fourth, actually

19 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him
Height: 5'8"

"If I was only so predictable," he said with a sickeningly sweet tone to his voice. "I won't be punishing you today since money was paid, but I am not rewarding you either for your ill behavior. I am going to give you a choice..." He tapped her nose with the tip of his finger and then walked to the window, hands clasped behind his back for the moment. He spoke over his shoulder then, "You are not fit to be one of the courtesans anymore and I think you know it. From what I have heard, you haven't been taking on many clients, especially after this... Marcus fellow. He is my real interest." He turned to the woman and said in a low and ominous voice, "You can either use your wiles to find out more about what he wants and stay on as a servant here, or you can go on your merry way with the clothing you arrived with. All of the jewels and finery you have purchased since will be confiscated as a means of paying for the loss of wages you have incurred during your time here. I am doing you a kindness by letting you put something on over your drawers."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reckoning - by Corine Paterson - 01-24-2020, 03:33 AM
RE: Reckoning - by Magnus Carrington IV - 01-24-2020, 03:46 AM
RE: Reckoning - by Corine Paterson - 01-24-2020, 04:09 AM
RE: Reckoning - by Magnus Carrington IV - 01-25-2020, 07:31 PM
RE: Reckoning - by Corine Paterson - 01-26-2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Reckoning - by Magnus Carrington IV - 01-26-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: Reckoning - by Corine Paterson - 01-27-2020, 05:04 AM
RE: Reckoning - by Magnus Carrington IV - 01-31-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: Reckoning - by Corine Paterson - 02-19-2020, 03:58 AM