Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] New Woman; Older Brother [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

Her maid opened the door and was pleasantly surprised to see one of the triplets standing there... Not because she was fond of the boys much, they were a wild bunch... but because he could possibly help. "Oh, thank goodness Sir," she gushed as if quite relieved, "The mistress has taken gravely ill and I need help getting her back into bed. She's been lying on the settee and I know that has to be uncomfortable. Poor girl." She waved him in and, assuming he did come in, he would see his sister wrapped up in layers of quilts... Blankets their mother would curl her lip at. There were afghans too, splashes of color in every available seat or folded neatly in a stack on a trunk with the top one unfolded and draping off to one side. Her house was tidy with little bits of organized chaos and strategically placed things; books not all in the case, rag rugs covering the floor at different angles, et cetera. Pearl had made the place her own in the few weeks she had lived in the new house.

When the girl opened her eyes, they were bloodshot from the amount of coughing she had been doing... luckily for her, the medicine did what it was supposed to and suppressed the coughs for now. She said weakly, "A visit from our dear sister first, and now my favorite triplet, Roderick." Of course, he would know that she told all three brothers that they were her favorite triplet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Woman; Older Brother - by Pearl Blacke - 12-03-2019, 01:41 PM
RE: New Woman; Older Brother - by Pearl Blacke - 01-22-2020, 03:41 PM
RE: New Woman; Older Brother - by Pearl Blacke - 01-23-2020, 02:34 AM
RE: New Woman; Older Brother - by Pearl Blacke - 01-23-2020, 02:58 AM