Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Another Ship, Another Drink [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

26 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'3

Olivia should have picked up on Anthony's discomfort by now, and was it in the past, she likely would have. The sad truth of the matter was this: Olivia was awfully self-centered. All anyone had to do was tune in to any of her conversations with Pearl to see that. Or simply let her run her mouth. She'd prove it in due time if given the chance.

When the cool night air hit their faces, it was oddly sobering and Olivia blinked a time or two before her arms curled around her body tightly in an effort to garner more warmth. Anthony's vague answer escaped her notice, for it was as if she'd forgotten a moment later having even asked such a question.

"I'm sorry," she slurred, and her head turned slightly to regard the man that was, albeit unwillingly, helping her home. "You can me Olivia. Or you can tell me to shut up. I can make it the rest of the way on my own." She did so often, after all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another Ship, Another Drink - by Anthony Rowe - 12-25-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: Another Ship, Another Drink - by Anthony Rowe - 12-26-2019, 11:07 AM
RE: Another Ship, Another Drink - by Anthony Rowe - 12-30-2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Another Ship, Another Drink - by Anthony Rowe - 01-02-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Another Ship, Another Drink - by Anthony Rowe - 01-17-2020, 06:11 AM
RE: Another Ship, Another Drink - by Anthony Rowe - 01-24-2020, 04:46 AM
RE: Another Ship, Another Drink - by Olivia Carrington (o) - 01-25-2020, 09:27 PM
RE: Another Ship, Another Drink - by Anthony Rowe - 01-31-2020, 05:31 PM