Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Open] Chapter 1, the book of Lysander
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius studied the man who called himself Lysander. That was an eloquent name. Perhaps he was a conman., Darius wasn't sure to relax just yet. People wandered through towns where they weren't known were perfect to do this sort of thing. Right? He was sure he'd read about it somewhere.

"Ah, I'm Darius. " He wondered if he should give his last name in case the man had heard of it before. But the doctor had told him not to lie.
"Wells. Darius Wells. As for where to get a job, I believe there are some ads that might suit you." He had just read his own, feeling a little worried people would ignore his qualifications, but he would see. "I'm sure you will be settled in no time. " He offered, trying to sound pleasant since this man would be walking with him until a place with a room caught his attention.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 1, the book of Lysander - by Darius Carrington - 08-05-2023, 05:16 PM