Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] By Gins, By Snares, By Subtlety [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah smiled softly and nodded but then shrugged helplessly, "If a gift seems to grand, it is natural to want to repay for it in some way though. I hope you never need my assistance in anything, father, but if you do... do not hesitate to ask." It was indeed, the least he could do. Delivering a basket of hot cross buns wasn't a proper enough gift for all the man did for him that day.

The constable nodded, but looked a little concerned. "Why don't you let me walk you there. I will feel better to make sure you get back safely. Don't worry, I won't get in so he won't see me.." He said though there was still sadness in his heart to even think of it, but he truly would take his advice and press forward and hope to leave the beautiful, caring priest behind.

He looked towards Father Brennan at the question and he didn't have a real answer. "For the moment, I feel better. I truly do, and I hope it is the beginning of a new chapter in my life where I will feel better and I will keep your words close to my heart. In practice, I know it is so easy to fall back into step the way I've always been. But I will be positive and hopeful."

Messages In This Thread
RE: By Gins, By Snares, By Subtlety - by Elijah Crane - 03-20-2022, 02:41 PM