Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] By Gins, By Snares, By Subtlety [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah felt the eyes on him and looked up to notice the priest staring at him. He didn't have any cruelty in the expression, he seemed rather kind about it but the constable was one who didn't like being looked at. It made him think of his harsh self criticisms and he wanted to hide. He smiled weakly at the other man, grateful to hear he liked the food. He felt confident he wasn't a terrible cook, but he still found it comforting to hear some sort of compliment.

"Of course, I'll get your water..." He got up to get the man a cup of water and set it down before sitting again to return to his food. He then realized he'd stopped eating but before he could ask the man had his own question. It had him pause and he nervously folded his hands on the table before him as he hung his head.

"It.. I do not have feelings for him, but.. " He pressed a hand to his face to shield any notice of the other's expression. "I was lonely and he was one of the very very few men I ever knew to have.. my .. tendency. He liked me, but I should have not let that be what turned me. He was on the wrong side of the law more often than not, and someone who demanded attention and got into fights and said very cruel things just to get a reaction. He was the opposite of what I'd ever wanted in someone and I'd have not if I had bothered to spend any time to get to know him. I can not blame him for my rush into wanting to feel something with someone..just once. But it was wrong of me. " he sighed heavily looking down. "I do not know where he is now, but I do hope he finds some form of happiness wherever.. whatever it is he really wanted.." He still frowned thinking of their last days in each other's presence. He hadn't been a perfect gentleman himself in the matter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: By Gins, By Snares, By Subtlety - by Elijah Crane - 03-14-2022, 12:37 AM