Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] By Gins, By Snares, By Subtlety [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

This new priest certainly was different from Father Richards. He wasn't bad, he was calm and his words were interesting to say the least. Elijah kept his head down as he took in everything he said but it only cleared away some worry and filled it with confusion.

"I do not understand. There is no way to change things. I can't love him. I want to but it is.. " It wasn't impossible. It was simply not allowed. Richards was a priest who gave his body to the church, no matter where his heart strayed when it wasn't focused on God, it didn't matter.

His face fell and twisted as he felt pain rise up again at their last meeting and he covered his face. "Sorry... Please, I am open to your advice. I would love anything to not feel this way. I even put a foolish ad in the paper for a wife. Something to pretend some semblance of normalcy, to distract myself from thinking about this. I know it's wrong and lying. But I live here alone and when I can think of him... the only things that ever give me joy are pure fiction."

Messages In This Thread
RE: By Gins, By Snares, By Subtlety - by Elijah Crane - 03-07-2022, 03:19 PM