Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] We Are All Destined to Fall [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis shrugged and laughed softly. "I think you're wrong. I don't feel a thing." He glanced back after the priest moved away to sit. He took the bowl and spooned in some soup before sitting across from the priest and began to eat. " I said I would be happy to help, but I don't do things for free. I told you to offer me something, and you've not even tried. After you offered me anything too. You should make up your mind."

He waved a hand airily, "Who is begging? I am playing and nothing more. If I were to truly beg, that would be different. You don't see me on my knees with a look of need? I have food and a bed. So as long as I clean and fix the church, I need nothing from you. But if you want the scoop.... [i[Like about the nun who'd done the cleaning before I came along...[/i] you need to use that imagination God gave you, if you even have one." He then looked up. "You didn't expect me to serve you did you?" He said completely uncertain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 08:36 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 05:10 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Francis Tully - 02-19-2022, 10:25 PM