Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] We Are All Destined to Fall [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis smiled and pretended to move to lean in closer but didn't actually get any closer as he wasn't going to be warned again about touching. "If you tell me how to make you smile, I will."

This priest was so strange and he loved a puzzle. The only thing that would get him moving as fast as a drink or a meal was satisfying some sort of curiosity and right now that was the case of the new priest in town.

"Oh?" His eyes shifted slightly to look at the other man's eyes and he puffed out his chest and stood tall, matching the other's height. "I can do that. Everyone you say? Constables included? Well from the darkest empties alleyways to the gates of the fanciest homes, I will find out all I can and will report back to you. "

He was wondering what the priest wanted but decided he'd figure it out in time. His hand slowed to stir the pot as he stared intently at Brennan. "I will make you quite pleased with what I can do. Hopefully for my hard work I'll get a special reward. "

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 08:36 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 05:10 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Francis Tully - 02-15-2022, 06:05 AM