Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] We Are All Destined to Fall [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah became relaxed and smiled . "No, that is all. You're right. I have a lot to do, I was just. ...ah passing by. Thank you for delivering it." He nodded towards the man and stepped back to leave just as a voice piped up.

"Ohhhhh Fatheeeerr Brennnannn..who's at the dooor?" It was light and sing-song and with conplete familiarity to the priest. Francis poked his head out beside him with a huge smile. "Ohhh constable , good to see you." He turned his head and spoke in a dramatic whisper, "I have peeled your carrots for you..." and just as quickly the other man slipped out of sight.

The constable looked rather surprised by the moment but recovered quickly. "Ahh, good to see you've found some work, mister Tully. Please keep at it. " He then focused on the man still standing before him. "Thank you for helping him out. I do need to go. " he waved and turned hurrying off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 08:36 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 05:10 AM