Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] We Are All Destined to Fall [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

"Ah.. nice to meet you Father Brennan." He held up the basket to the offered hand as he assumed that was what was wanted. it was a relief to hand it over so that he could leave at any moment and having still succeeded in his reason for the trip.

The mention of Richards had him look away embarrassed. "Oh, I ..I don't know about that. I .." He rubbed the back of his neck with a gloved hand. "You can just hand it over.. and you don't even have to say who it is from, it's not.. necessary. I just wanted to hand them over in hopes it helps him feel better. But probably best he doesn't even know I was here."

God, that sounded so weird and suspicious but he'd already said it. He wanted to come inside and see the man, but the last time he did poor Richards collapsed and he'd made it worse. Had the man been awake when he dropped him and caused further injury? He felt himself growing pink thinking of how much worse he could make things for the man who wasn't there for their conversation. He stepped back. "Yeah.. I just.. I mean.. I simply wanted to drop that off and wish he feels better. If he asks from who, its just.. someone from the church. You can do that, right?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 08:36 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 05:10 AM