Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] We Are All Destined to Fall [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Ever since Francis had been exposed, he'd faced a lot of obstacles and hatred. Long after leaving his home town, the weight had carried on his shoulders unseen to the point he'd let go trying to care. As he sat in the pew to hide from the rain, and actually poured out his heart just because or perhaps in some form of self destruction, he'd never expected what came from the other man's mouth.

He didn't seem to hear him, but the poor man had seem frozen in thought and turned his head towards Father Brennan wide eyed. He'd experienced some superficial compassion in this town from people who didn't know him well. He certainly knew he'd done nothing to deserve it. But still, he stared at the other's face and slowly a frown grew and his eyes glistened with unfallen tears.

"If God cared, why would he do such a thing? I wasn't perfect but I wasn't a bad man and I believed in him back then. And if you're saying neither of these things were tests. And he just died because that's how life is. And that... that letting me have him for such a short time then losing him isn't punishment.."

He draped his arm over his eyes as his voice almost cracked and then he forced out a weak laugh. "Then I see why they keep you priests celibate. You've never been in love before, father."

Messages In This Thread
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Francis Tully - 02-05-2022, 06:51 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-11-2022, 08:36 PM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 12:00 AM
RE: We Are All Destined to Fall - by Elijah Crane - 02-12-2022, 05:10 AM