Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Drowning in Swill [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

105 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him, Inspector
Height: 5'7"

"It wash a mashterpieshe," he slurred out and then guffawed at himself. He liked this guy! "I shall call it 'Windsong.'" He gave a small bow with a flourish of his hand.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Menachem laughed more and nodded. "A fitting name!" He noticed him slurring and smirked. "I think perhaps you shouldn't have another. Otherwise you won't find your way back home."

105 Posts
2 Threads

"I think you're right even though it's upstairs." He laughed. He didn't need another ale, he was happy as a pig in a mud puddle, he thought. "Besides, I'm going to be pissing an ocean if I am not careful."

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem shook his head but still was in a laughing mood. He pushed at his shoulder slightly. "Go, go. I will watch our stuff. I will be angry if you piss on me."

105 Posts
2 Threads

Marcus stumbled out of the inn to go outside and do his thing. When he returned, it was at least several minutes later and he looked like he was quite relieved. He had wiped his hands.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem rose an arm to welcome him back. "You didn't get lost! Guess you're not under the table yet." He chuckled and was ready to order another for them both as he'd finished his drink while the other was gone.

105 Posts
2 Threads

"I can hold my alcohol better than I look like I can," he said with a giggle and sat back down.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem nudged him back and grinned. "Alright, for your sake, I hope so."

105 Posts
2 Threads

"It's good to be back inside for more drink to warm my belly. It's cold outside," he said but didn't immediately go back to his ale.

281 Posts
6 Threads

Menachem agreed as he drank. "Something that warms from the inside out is the best." He looked over at his drinking companion. "Something wrong with your drink?"