By Wit & Whitby
[Complete] [CW] Siren [Harbor, Beach, and Sea] - Printable Version

+- By Wit & Whitby (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com)
+-- Forum: In Character (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: Completed threads (https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Complete] [CW] Siren [Harbor, Beach, and Sea] (/showthread.php?tid=93)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Siren - Pearl Blacke - 09-19-2019

"Only to you because I like you." She said this quietly, looking down at her plate once she was settled in.

RE: Siren - Pony McBride - 09-19-2019

Pony rose his brow looking at her then back down as he ate, but slower. "Well I like you too. I guess I'll have to find some way to be generous back."

"Pony, you don't have to be generous back." She said, "I don't do it with expectations of getting something back. I am not trying to buy your friendship. I cook for you because you like the food and it makes me happy to learn something new and happy to see the look on your face when you try something and like it." She took a bite of chicken breast and sighed happily. After eating that, she went on, "If you want to pay me back, then kiss me already." It was meant to sound as a joke, but it was serious.

RE: Siren - Pony McBride - 09-19-2019

Pony stared at her for a moment. He smiled and leaned in to speak softly to her, just a little tease. "I would love to, but you might expect something more. I don't want to break your gentle heart."

She set her chicken down and then wiped her mouth. "Like what? Love? Even if I did fall in love with you," And she was already halfway there, but he didn't need to know that, "And I have not," she added a little too vehement, "It isn't something you can stop from happening. I told you, however, I don't plan on getting married to anyone. A kiss is just a kiss, it isn't a proposal!" She got up and padded away from him, more angry than she thought she was. "I'm not some fragile thing," she muttered to herself.

RE: Siren - Pony McBride - 09-20-2019

Pony watched her and sighed. Were all women like this? He stood up and walked over towards her, though it certainly didn't hold any weight with him nearly nude. "You're right, I just didn't want to fan any flames. But if you can handle it. I can certainly not hold back.. is that what you want?" He rose a brow.

RE: Siren - Pearl Blacke - 09-20-2019

She gave a little laugh without humor and said to him, "I paraded around you like some... naked floozy." She turned to him, "I have been trying to get you to see I'm not just... Wish you would look at me like a woman and not some girl."

Pony craned his head to the side and stood before her. "I was trying to be delicate. You'd been through a lot after all.. And I was being respectful of your space. " He rose his brow and smiled, slipping an arm around her lower back and drew her body close to his so close his eyes peered into hers. "If you wish me to treat you like a woman. I certainly can.." Of course, with her body against his own, their lack of clothing made things much harder to ignore.

RE: Siren - Pearl Blacke - 09-20-2019

The anger faded from her eyes and she said, "I told you that I trust you and I meant it. I've wanted you to look at me as a woman for almost as long as we have known each other, and... I just don't want to remember being touched as a bad thing. He never... did more than knock me around. You wouldn't do that... at least I trust that you wouldn't." She sighed when he pulled her to him. She liked that he just pulled her to him, she liked the way his arms felt around her.

Pony smiled and brushed the back of his fingers lightly across her cheek and stared into her eyes. "Well.. I suppose if you are so sure.. it is only rude of me to ignore them." He moved his other hand to rest on her bared lower back and held her closer. "I have wanted to do this for a while..' He brushed his lips lightly against hers in a light but intimate kiss.