or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Siren [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

CW: Nudity

She couldn't stay away from her beloved beach forever despite the fear she felt in going. She had stuck a letter in a book to send to Pony, the book for his sister, she said to the servant, and the letter was marked with his name. It basically told him she wouldn't be at the knoll on this day, but a private beach which she gave directions to. She didn't say that she was going to be swimming, but she figured if he did show up, she would be done by the time he got there.

She spent a good part of the morning swimming through the water without a stitch of clothing on since it was technically on her parent's property still and hardly anyone visited and nobody would bother her from the house because they were all busy with party prep.

Pearl was adept at swimming, her strokes graceful and arcing, hands slicing through the water. And she forgot. She forgot she had written to Pony, and lost track of the time, because the feeling of the water made her happy. Of course it was cold, but one had to move around and get used to it. Should he appear before she got out, it would be easy to mistake the girl for a mermaid or something of the sort.

She did get out eventually, padding up the beach to her towel, soon sitting on a boulder and singing softly to herself as she dried off and then started to pull on her underthings.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Pony had been walking to the beach, as Jenny didn't like stepping in the sand or the water. It made things quieter but he still expected her to be waiting for him. Instead, he saw her faced away getting dressed. His hand rose up to cover his eyes and he called out. "Ah.. didn't realize I was early. Don't worry, I'm not looking. I've too much respect to watch a maiden unaware." He laughed softly and then stepped when he was still several meters away.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

She quickly pulled her clothing on and then moved to meet him, "Nobody would have known," she said with a soft giggle, but that was because she was in a wonderful mood and in high spirits. She sighed and said, "I can't believe I came here, but I am glad I did. I am glad you came too. There are sandwiches in the basket, ham sandwiches." She said almost breathlessly. She was glowing.
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

"Are you saying you wouldn't have minded if I had?" Pony asked with a chuckle. He was happy to go to the basket with her and sit but eyed her curiously. "You look very happy. Is there some good news?" He wondered as he watched her and took a chance to sit down. "I am glad you were able to come here. You're taking back your life."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"No good news, just... I needed that swim. I have been in the water all morning long." She paused and then said lower, "And I... don't believe I would shoo you off." She was candid. He'd made her have a knot in her stomach all night the night before from the brief contact they'd had. She handed him a sandwich, and then a bottle of pink lemonade. "I wouldn't have come here if we hadn't talked yesterday."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony smiled and nodded. "I'm glad to have helped, that sounds like quite a swim!" He then blinked as he was about to try the strange lemonade and blinked at her. He rose a brow before grinning. "Careful, you are going to tempt me into doing something naughty with such a sweet innocent lady."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"I've actually given it some thought." She said, referring to the innocence thing. "If I am not to be married, which I have no desire to, then I should like to choose for myself whether I want that or not. I've decided I don't want to belong to anyone but myself." Which meant that she was going to have to find work for herself, find her own place to stay, et cetera. Her father was probably not going to be happy. "Why should I let my heart become broken like my sister's? Oh, and there is strawberry in that lemonade, tis why it is pink."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony shrugged but smiled at her. "Well the good thing is, if you're not married you can always change your mind. Not so easy when you find yourself tied to someone you don't really love or who turns into a jerk over time." He shrugged then looked curious and sipped some. "oh! You really do know how to spoil a guy." he laughed softly.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"I agree." And then she said with a grin about the lemonade, "Some people use raspberries to make it pink, but I thought the strawberries would taste lovely and fresh." She drank of her own and set it aside, sitting down on the ground. She went back to talking about what she wanted. "I mean, my mother wanted to track down the man who kidnapped me and it was like she wanted me to marry the man to save my reputation. Could you imagine that? That would be a cruel fate."
Conman

464 Posts
5 Threads

Pony smiled as he sipped the pink concoction. "It is delicious." The change in topic had him frown sharply. "That is ridiculous. You've already suffered at his hand once, why make it a life long punishment? I think it is backward that your reputation should be tarnished by something you had no hand in. I think you're still a pure good woman. Any man worth being called so should think the same."