Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A fishy business
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon nodded and stared at the fire, cursing inwardly. He needed to get out of here. He needed to get to York as soon as possible. Then all would be better. For now... he could do with a drink... But sneaking out to go to the pub and drink himself silly was definitely a way to ruin things again, and he wasn't going to do that again. He lay back on the sofa and stared at the ceiling. What was Zech doing now?
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah came back in his pajama which were similar to Simon's and he turned down the headlights. "Good night, Simon. I hope you sleep well..." He smiled slightly and disappeared into his room.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon jumped. "Thanks..." he said, staring at Elijah until he disappeared.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

That morning, at dawn someone came rapping on Elijah's door.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was sure he knew who it was. He rubbed his eyes and went to answer the door. He sighed softly. "Morning Rose. He's here..." he gestured towards the sofa. "No yelling, please?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon sat up. Shit! He had overslept. Elijah answered the door and he saw Rose. "Ugh..." He fell back.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"I'll try..." Rose said. She marched in, leaned over the sofa to look at her older brother and said: "Father says, at the docks at nine, or you don't have to come home at all anymore. And I hope you don't," she added. She turned, about to leave. "I'm sorry to disturb you, Elijah."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed. "I'll help make sure he gets there on time."

He touched her arm to silently ask her to give him a moment and spoke softly just outside. "I hope you don't mean that, Rose. He is your brother. I know.. He has been difficult to you and the family. I believe he us going through something difficult inside, though I don't know the details. I hope he finds his way, but I know he loves you all..."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose followed him outside, but when he spoke, her face became hard, until suddenly, she grimaced and she burst into tears.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was surprised and took her into his arms to try to comfort her. "P-please don't cry, Rose. I am sorry I upset you..."