Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A fishy business
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon started walking, putting his hands in his pocket to keep his money purse against his body so it would not accidentally make noise and make all of this seem even more suspicious. His heart was pounding fast. "I didn't watch where I was going, and then when I realized where I was... well, I realized I would have to be careful so people wouldn't see me and think things... I can walk home alone."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

"Sneaking around in the shadows would make anyone far more nervous. And you are not walking home alone until I get an answer." Elijah didn't like being so harsh and serious on Simon, but it was for his own good. He wasn't being honest and something felt very wrong to the constable. "How did you end up walking in this direction? Were you wanting to head somewhere in particular?"
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"I'm telling you, I didn't watch where I was going!" Simon said, voice irritated now. If his father heard he had been here, he was dead meat.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah rose his brow. "Then you're perfectly innocent. I can walk you home and explain to Ben where I found you wandering, having not watched where you were going?" Simon was getting angry, this was even worse. He didn't want to dig but he was worried and he might have to start asking Ben who seemed to have a much better idea.
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

"Piss off, Elijah!" he snapped.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah blinked and frowned. "Don't get angry at me, Simon. You are getting very angry and there is no need. I am concerned for you since you've been acting strange. You know you need to be up early but you are out here, do you even know what time it is? So calm down. I am still suspicious. But I am walking you home, and you are angry I found you instead of relieved you had a familiar face to get you home safely. You act like you don't want to be seen here.."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon turned redder, though it was hardly visible in the moonlight. He suddenly turned and started walking again, faster now. "I ain't done owt wrong, so just leave me be, yeah? And leave my old man out of this."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah merely walked faster. "Then don't run! You're trying to get away like you're hiding something. And I said I was going to walk you home, and I meant it. And if I want to involve Ben in what you've been up to, I will unless you give me reason not to. I wouldn't say anything but the facts. He would want to know. I help those who want it or need it. You clearly will wander so I should make sure you get home safely."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Suddenly Simon stopped and turned. He wasn't sure. He was probably wrong. But it was the only weapon he had right now. "Oh like you don't have secrets, eh?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah paused and looked at him, confused. "What do you mean?" He certainly didn't know what secrets Simon could be speaking of. Sure he had maybe one or two, everyone did. But there was no way Simon could know, could he?